OPC Archiver Enterprise
Integration Objects´ OPC Archiver Enterprise allows you to interface with any DA, HDA and AE OPC servers to retrieve real-time and historical data and to monitor alarms/events from the various process and automation data sources within your plant.
Furthermore, it archives the collected data in CSV files, XML files or any ODBC or ADO-compliant database (such as Oracle, Sybase, Microsoft SQL Server, MS Access, Informix) for further processing.
Using the OPC Archiver Enterprise, you can store and archive your plant´s real-time data and improve your system performance by using the Archiver´s integrated trend analysis tool that will provide you with real insights about your plant´s operational deviations. Stay on top of even the slightest changes in your plant operations so you can stop major problems before they occur.
- A fully compliant DA/HDA/AE OPC Client.
- DA synchronous/asynchronous reads and writes.
- HDA synchronous/asynchronous reads and updates, with playbacks and annotations´ support. A Loop manager is also available to allow you to schedule and automatically send synchronous and asynchronous requests.
- Alarms and Events notifications, visualization, grouping, sub-grouping, and acknowledgement.
- DA/HDA data transfer capabilities between DA and HDA OPC servers.
- OPC data archiving in CSV files, XML files or any ODBC or ADO-compliant database.
- Bi-directional data transfer between OPC servers and any compliant ODBC or ADO database.
- Trend analyses for real-time and historical data.
- MDI (Multi-Document Interface) support for multi-connection handling and multi-data viewing capabilities.
- Sophisticated graphical user interface that is simple and easy to use with the ability to customize colors, fonts and styles.
- Mini Scada Capabilities : Build your process map and supervise your process data in a more meaningful and frindly environment.
- Alarm Manager Features for real time and historical data.
- Creation and Monitoring of Historical Alarms & Events Views.
- Automatic reconnection to OPC servers when the connection is lost.
- Automatic reconnection to database servers when the connection is lost.
- Windows Service capabilities.
- OPC server redundancy.
- Log event display.
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows NT4.0 (SP6a)
- Windows 2000 (SP4)
- Windows XP (SP1 & SP2)
- Windows 2003 Server (SP1)
- OPC Alarms and Events 1.10
- OPC Alarms and Events 1.02
- OPC Alarms and Events 1.00
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.00
- OPC Data Access 3.00
- OPC Data Access 2.05a
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 1.0a
Does this product meet your needs?
News and Events
2012-12-24Year-end sale celebration !
Year-end Sale!See All News
Integration Objects is celebrating the end of 2...
2012-04-27OPC Adapter for Microsoft StreamInsight – Integration Objects’ solution for managing thousands of events in real-time Integration Objects is pleased to announce the release of its OPC Adapter for Microsoft... See All News
2012-02-09Integration Objects Exhibiting at the International Trade Show Hassi Messaoud Products and Services Suppliers March 06-09, 2012 - Hassi Messaoud, Algeria
The Hassi Messaoud International Trade Show is a ... See All News
2012-02-03Integration Objects at the ARC World Industry Forum Transforming Industry through New Processes and Technologies was the theme of this year's ARC World ... See All News
2011-07-12Integration Objects published new white papers Integration Objects’ engineers dedicated their time to analyze some of the most important cha... See All News
2010-04-26Integration Objects client Saudi Aramco recognized as a Managing Automation 2010 Progressive Manufacturer Integration Objects announced today that Saudi Aramco has been honored as a winner of Managing Autom... See All News
2010-04-19Integration Objects becomes official Integration Partner of OSIsoft Integration Objects is proud to announce that it is now a signed Partner and official Systems Integr... See All News
2010-03-29Integration Objects releases robust OPC tunneling solution for secure real-time, historical and alarms & events data access The need to securely transfer and access data has never been more prominent and while OPC is the t... See All News
2010-01-20Integration Objects releases intelligent platform based on next generation KPI and knowledge management technology Integration Objects announced that they have released their new intelligent application framework:... See All News
2009-10-23Free OPC Server Simulators testing tool announced by Integration Objects Integration Objects announced that it has released a free, plug and play solution for testing OPC ... See All News
2009-09-25Integration Objects exhibiting at EURA OpsManage´09 Collaboration Expo The EURA OpsManage ´09 Collaboration Expo is an event that spans many disciplines in the Man... See All News
2009-04-14Integration Objects´ products pass OPC Foundation Compliance Testing Integration Objects is pleased to announce that five of their OPC software products have passed th... See All News
2009-03-12New White Paper Published Open Architectures to Improve Plant Visibility and Performance, This paper discusses some of the opt... See All News