OPC Client for SQL Server
Integration Objects´ OPC Client for SQL Server allows you to perform a bi-directional data transfer between one or more OPC Data Access servers connected to your network and any SQL Server database installed anywhere on the same network.
Using the OPC Client for SQL Server, you will have a complete historical record of the data that you want to manage. The archived data can be used for trend analysis and can provide you with valuable insights about your plant's operational deviations. This information enables you to make informed decisions so that you can improve your plant performance.
- A fully compliant OPC DA client.
- Connection to one or more local or remote DA OPC servers at the same time.
- Browses the entire address space for any OPC DA server.
- Monitors OPC Item changes (value, quality, and timestamp) over time.
- Synchronous and asynchronous group reads and writes.
- Bi-directional data transfer between DA OPC servers and SQL Server databases.
- Monitoring critical tags by setting rules and defining related informative or corrective actions.
- Automatic reconnection to OPC Servers when the connection is lost.
- Alerts and Rules Configuration : using the OPC Client for SQL, you can configure a list of critical tags to supervise by setting rules and planning actions to be automatically undertaken when these rules become valid.
- Provides a tool to control the historian database content.
- Windows Service capabilities.
- Log event display and archiving.
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows NT4.0 (SP6a)
- Windows 2000 (SP4)
- Windows XP (SP1 & SP2)
- Windows 2003 Server (SP1)
- OPC Data Access 2.05a
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 1.0a
Does this product meet your needs?
News and Events
2012-12-24Year-end sale celebration !
Year-end Sale!See All News
Integration Objects is celebrating the end of 2...
2012-04-27OPC Adapter for Microsoft StreamInsight – Integration Objects’ solution for managing thousands of events in real-time Integration Objects is pleased to announce the release of its OPC Adapter for Microsoft... See All News
2012-02-09Integration Objects Exhibiting at the International Trade Show Hassi Messaoud Products and Services Suppliers March 06-09, 2012 - Hassi Messaoud, Algeria
The Hassi Messaoud International Trade Show is a ... See All News
2012-02-03Integration Objects at the ARC World Industry Forum Transforming Industry through New Processes and Technologies was the theme of this year's ARC World ... See All News
2011-07-12Integration Objects published new white papers Integration Objects’ engineers dedicated their time to analyze some of the most important cha... See All News
2010-04-26Integration Objects client Saudi Aramco recognized as a Managing Automation 2010 Progressive Manufacturer Integration Objects announced today that Saudi Aramco has been honored as a winner of Managing Autom... See All News
2010-04-19Integration Objects becomes official Integration Partner of OSIsoft Integration Objects is proud to announce that it is now a signed Partner and official Systems Integr... See All News
2010-03-29Integration Objects releases robust OPC tunneling solution for secure real-time, historical and alarms & events data access The need to securely transfer and access data has never been more prominent and while OPC is the t... See All News
2010-01-20Integration Objects releases intelligent platform based on next generation KPI and knowledge management technology Integration Objects announced that they have released their new intelligent application framework:... See All News
2009-10-23Free OPC Server Simulators testing tool announced by Integration Objects Integration Objects announced that it has released a free, plug and play solution for testing OPC ... See All News
2009-09-25Integration Objects exhibiting at EURA OpsManage´09 Collaboration Expo The EURA OpsManage ´09 Collaboration Expo is an event that spans many disciplines in the Man... See All News
2009-04-14Integration Objects´ products pass OPC Foundation Compliance Testing Integration Objects is pleased to announce that five of their OPC software products have passed th... See All News
2009-03-12New White Paper Published Open Architectures to Improve Plant Visibility and Performance, This paper discusses some of the opt... See All News