OPC .NET Client SDK
Integration Objects´ OPC .NET Client SDK is the fruit of one year of labor and focus that was used to create a powerful, highly optimized toolkit that integrates the three major OPC Specifications in their latest versions. In fact, this toolkit is fully compliant with OPC DA (1.0a/2.05), OPC HDA (1.10/1.20) and OPC AE (1.10).
The OPC .NET Client SDK is a Windows DLL (Dynamic Link Library) that handles all COM and OPC details needed to interface with OPC servers. It is a tool for fast and easy creation of .NET OPC clients. Using this DLL, .NET custom applications will be able to access data from any OPC server (DA, HDA and AE) without having to be concerned with the details of the OPC standard.
- Retrieves all OPC servers available on the network.
- Manages multiple, simultaneous local and remote connections for OPC Servers.
- It offers the following Data Access functionalities:
- Item browsing.
- DA group management.
- Synchronous/asynchronous read and write actions of attributes values, their timestamps and their qualities from the DA servers.
- It offers the following Historical Data Access functionalities:
- tem browsing.
- HDA Item Management (Validate item, Get handle and release handle).
- Collecting the historical data from the HDA servers.
- Aggregates Retrieving over a time range, such as average, minimum, maximum...
- Synchronous/asynchronous reading of attributes´ values and their timestamps from the HDA servers for a specified time period and a given item.
- Adding, updating or removing entries to/from the OPC HDA servers.
- It offers the following Alarms and Events functionalities:
- Item browsing.
- Subscription Management (Add, Remove).
- Create customized filter constraints to be applied on incoming alarms.
- Support of MS Visual Studio 2003 and MS Visual Studio 2005 (VB .Net & C# .Net)
In addition to that, Integration Objects´ OPC .NET Client SDK integrates full client projects for C# .Net and VB .Net in order to help you create your own application step by step. Moreover, Sample demos using the Integration Objects´ OPC .NET Client SDK are ready to use for instant tests and better visualization of Integration Objects´ OPC .NET Client SDK capabilities.
Included also in this toolkit is a context sensitive online help tool to assist you in all your issues and to help you create powerful and reliable clients.
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- OPC Data Access 2.05
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.00
- OPC Alarms and Events 1.00
Does this product meet your needs?
News and Events
2013-06-11New OPC AE Server SDK version – Integration Objects’ toolkit to develop OPC AE Servers
New OPC AE Server SDK version includes a new toolkit module all...See All News
2012-12-24Year-end sale celebration !
Year-end Sale!See All News
Integration Objects is celebrating the end of 2...
2012-04-27OPC Adapter for Microsoft StreamInsight – Integration Objects’ solution for managing thousands of events in real-time Integration Objects is pleased to announce the release of its OPC Adapter for Microsoft... See All News
2012-02-09Integration Objects Exhibiting at the International Trade Show Hassi Messaoud Products and Services Suppliers March 06-09, 2012 - Hassi Messaoud, Algeria
The Hassi Messaoud International Trade Show is a ... See All News
2012-02-03Integration Objects at the ARC World Industry Forum Transforming Industry through New Processes and Technologies was the theme of this year's ARC World ... See All News
2011-07-12Integration Objects published new white papers Integration Objects’ engineers dedicated their time to analyze some of the most important cha... See All News
2010-04-26Integration Objects client Saudi Aramco recognized as a Managing Automation 2010 Progressive Manufacturer Integration Objects announced today that Saudi Aramco has been honored as a winner of Managing Autom... See All News
2010-04-19Integration Objects becomes official Integration Partner of OSIsoft Integration Objects is proud to announce that it is now a signed Partner and official Systems Integr... See All News
2010-03-29Integration Objects releases robust OPC tunneling solution for secure real-time, historical and alarms & events data access The need to securely transfer and access data has never been more prominent and while OPC is the t... See All News
2010-01-20Integration Objects releases intelligent platform based on next generation KPI and knowledge management technology Integration Objects announced that they have released their new intelligent application framework:... See All News
2009-10-23Free OPC Server Simulators testing tool announced by Integration Objects Integration Objects announced that it has released a free, plug and play solution for testing OPC ... See All News
2009-09-25Integration Objects exhibiting at EURA OpsManage´09 Collaboration Expo The EURA OpsManage ´09 Collaboration Expo is an event that spans many disciplines in the Man... See All News
2009-04-14Integration Objects´ products pass OPC Foundation Compliance Testing Integration Objects is pleased to announce that five of their OPC software products have passed th... See All News
2009-03-12New White Paper Published Open Architectures to Improve Plant Visibility and Performance, This paper discusses some of the opt... See All News