OPC HDA for MATLAB
Integration Objects´ OPC HDA for MATLAB is an OPC HDA toolbox that enables you to transfer historical data between any OPC historian server and the MATLAB workspace.
- Operates from the MATLAB command line.
- Listing of all local or remote OPC HDA servers that are available within the network.
- Connection to multi local or remote OPC HDA servers at the same time.
- Browsing of any OPC HDA server address space.
- Enables MATLAB requests for synchronous and asynchronous reads of:
- Raw data
- Data at time
- Processed data (such as interpolative, minimum, maximum, average, range and total aggregates)
- Modified data
- Item attributes
- Enables MATLAB requests for synchronous and asynchronous updates to:
- Insert / Replace item values
- Delete Raw
- Delete at time
- Supports synchronous annotations (Read and Insert).
- Supports the playback interface (Read Raw with Update and Read Processed with Update).
- Enables you to create callback functions that are automatically executed by MATLAB whenever an event occurs (such as server shutdown).
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows NT4.0 (SP6a)
- Windows 2000 (SP4)
- Windows XP (SP1 & SP2)
- Windows Server 2003 (SP1)
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.00
Does this product meet your needs?
News and Events
2013-06-11New OPC AE Server SDK version – Integration Objects’ toolkit to develop OPC AE Servers
New OPC AE Server SDK version includes a new toolkit module all...See All News
2012-12-24Year-end sale celebration !
Year-end Sale!See All News
Integration Objects is celebrating the end of 2...
2012-04-27OPC Adapter for Microsoft StreamInsight – Integration Objects’ solution for managing thousands of events in real-time Integration Objects is pleased to announce the release of its OPC Adapter for Microsoft... See All News
2012-02-09Integration Objects Exhibiting at the International Trade Show Hassi Messaoud Products and Services Suppliers March 06-09, 2012 - Hassi Messaoud, Algeria
The Hassi Messaoud International Trade Show is a ... See All News
2012-02-03Integration Objects at the ARC World Industry Forum Transforming Industry through New Processes and Technologies was the theme of this year's ARC World ... See All News
2011-07-12Integration Objects published new white papers Integration Objects’ engineers dedicated their time to analyze some of the most important cha... See All News
2010-04-26Integration Objects client Saudi Aramco recognized as a Managing Automation 2010 Progressive Manufacturer Integration Objects announced today that Saudi Aramco has been honored as a winner of Managing Autom... See All News
2010-04-19Integration Objects becomes official Integration Partner of OSIsoft Integration Objects is proud to announce that it is now a signed Partner and official Systems Integr... See All News
2010-03-29Integration Objects releases robust OPC tunneling solution for secure real-time, historical and alarms & events data access The need to securely transfer and access data has never been more prominent and while OPC is the t... See All News
2010-01-20Integration Objects releases intelligent platform based on next generation KPI and knowledge management technology Integration Objects announced that they have released their new intelligent application framework:... See All News
2009-10-23Free OPC Server Simulators testing tool announced by Integration Objects Integration Objects announced that it has released a free, plug and play solution for testing OPC ... See All News
2009-09-25Integration Objects exhibiting at EURA OpsManage´09 Collaboration Expo The EURA OpsManage ´09 Collaboration Expo is an event that spans many disciplines in the Man... See All News
2009-04-14Integration Objects´ products pass OPC Foundation Compliance Testing Integration Objects is pleased to announce that five of their OPC software products have passed th... See All News
2009-03-12New White Paper Published Open Architectures to Improve Plant Visibility and Performance, This paper discusses some of the opt... See All News