OPC HDA Client SDK
Integration Objects´ OPC HDA Client SDK is a Windows DLL (Dynamic Link Library) that implements all required and optional Historical Data Access OPC interfaces for OPC 1.0, 1.10 and 1.20 HDA specifications.
This easy-to-use API ensures simplicity and flexibility of HDA client application development as it easily lets you access data points from any OPC HDA server. Indeed, it effectively helps developers overcome COM and OPC Historical Data Access specification complexities.
- Listing of all local or remote OPC HDA servers available within the network.
- Simultaneous connection to multi local or remote OPC HDA servers.
- Browsing of any OPC HDA server address space.
- Capabilities for synchronous and asynchronous reads of:
- Raw data
- Data at time
- Processed data ( such as interpolative, minimum, maximum, average, range and total aggregates).
- Modified data
- Item attribute
- Capabilities for synchronous and asynchronous updates to:
- Insert / Replace item values
- Delete Raw
- Delete at time
- An efficient communication interface between the customer application and the Toolkit to exchange data using callbacks.
- Sample source codes for both MFC and Visual basic client applications
- Allows you to create OPC HDA Client applications using VB6 and Visual Studio C++ 6
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows NT4.0 (SP6a)
- Windows 2000 (SP4)
- Windows XP (SP1 & SP2)
- Windows Server 2003 (SP1)
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.00
Does this product meet your needs?
News and Events
2012-12-24Year-end sale celebration !
Year-end Sale!See All News
Integration Objects is celebrating the end of 2...
2012-04-27OPC Adapter for Microsoft StreamInsight – Integration Objects’ solution for managing thousands of events in real-time Integration Objects is pleased to announce the release of its OPC Adapter for Microsoft... See All News
2012-02-09Integration Objects Exhibiting at the International Trade Show Hassi Messaoud Products and Services Suppliers March 06-09, 2012 - Hassi Messaoud, Algeria
The Hassi Messaoud International Trade Show is a ... See All News
2012-02-03Integration Objects at the ARC World Industry Forum Transforming Industry through New Processes and Technologies was the theme of this year's ARC World ... See All News
2011-07-12Integration Objects published new white papers Integration Objects’ engineers dedicated their time to analyze some of the most important cha... See All News
2010-04-26Integration Objects client Saudi Aramco recognized as a Managing Automation 2010 Progressive Manufacturer Integration Objects announced today that Saudi Aramco has been honored as a winner of Managing Autom... See All News
2010-04-19Integration Objects becomes official Integration Partner of OSIsoft Integration Objects is proud to announce that it is now a signed Partner and official Systems Integr... See All News
2010-03-29Integration Objects releases robust OPC tunneling solution for secure real-time, historical and alarms & events data access The need to securely transfer and access data has never been more prominent and while OPC is the t... See All News
2010-01-20Integration Objects releases intelligent platform based on next generation KPI and knowledge management technology Integration Objects announced that they have released their new intelligent application framework:... See All News
2009-10-23Free OPC Server Simulators testing tool announced by Integration Objects Integration Objects announced that it has released a free, plug and play solution for testing OPC ... See All News
2009-09-25Integration Objects exhibiting at EURA OpsManage´09 Collaboration Expo The EURA OpsManage ´09 Collaboration Expo is an event that spans many disciplines in the Man... See All News
2009-04-14Integration Objects´ products pass OPC Foundation Compliance Testing Integration Objects is pleased to announce that five of their OPC software products have passed th... See All News
2009-03-12New White Paper Published Open Architectures to Improve Plant Visibility and Performance, This paper discusses some of the opt... See All News