OPC AE Server SDK
Integration Objects´ OPC AE Server SDK is an Windows DLL (Dynamic Link Library) that enables developers to easily create OPC Alarms and Events servers. This API implements all required and most of the optional OPC Alarms and Events interfaces. It also handles all COM/DCOM and OPC AE details required to interface with OPC AE clients in order to provide you with an easy and flexible interface so you can develop AE server applications.
- Compliant with the most recently released Alarms and Events specifications, version 1.10.
- Capable of adding/removing OPC server´s COM entries in the Windows registry
- Implements Alarms and Events interfaces for:
- AE Client connection management
- AE Client event subscription management
- Building custom server area space
- Managing event conditions (Enable / Disable condition, Activate / Deactivate condition and Acknowledge condition )
- Supports all event types (simple, tracking and condition events).
- Supports all filter criteria (such as filter by event type, event category, severity, source and area).
- Provides an efficient communication interface to exchange data with the vendor custom applications using callback mechanisms
- Allows you to create OPC A&E Server applications using VB6 and Visual Studio C++ 6. Sample Codes in MFC and VB are provided to guide you through the main development step
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows NT4.0 (SP6a)
- Windows XP (SP1, SP2 & SP3)
- Windows Server 2003 (SP1 & SP2)
- OPC A&E 1.10
- OPC A&E 1.02
Does this product meet your needs?
News and Events
2012-12-24Year-end sale celebration !
Year-end Sale!See All News
Integration Objects is celebrating the end of 2...
2012-04-27OPC Adapter for Microsoft StreamInsight – Integration Objects’ solution for managing thousands of events in real-time Integration Objects is pleased to announce the release of its OPC Adapter for Microsoft... See All News
2012-02-09Integration Objects Exhibiting at the International Trade Show Hassi Messaoud Products and Services Suppliers March 06-09, 2012 - Hassi Messaoud, Algeria
The Hassi Messaoud International Trade Show is a ... See All News
2012-02-03Integration Objects at the ARC World Industry Forum Transforming Industry through New Processes and Technologies was the theme of this year's ARC World ... See All News
2011-07-12Integration Objects published new white papers Integration Objects’ engineers dedicated their time to analyze some of the most important cha... See All News
2010-04-26Integration Objects client Saudi Aramco recognized as a Managing Automation 2010 Progressive Manufacturer Integration Objects announced today that Saudi Aramco has been honored as a winner of Managing Autom... See All News
2010-04-19Integration Objects becomes official Integration Partner of OSIsoft Integration Objects is proud to announce that it is now a signed Partner and official Systems Integr... See All News
2010-03-29Integration Objects releases robust OPC tunneling solution for secure real-time, historical and alarms & events data access The need to securely transfer and access data has never been more prominent and while OPC is the t... See All News
2010-01-20Integration Objects releases intelligent platform based on next generation KPI and knowledge management technology Integration Objects announced that they have released their new intelligent application framework:... See All News
2009-10-23Free OPC Server Simulators testing tool announced by Integration Objects Integration Objects announced that it has released a free, plug and play solution for testing OPC ... See All News
2009-09-25Integration Objects exhibiting at EURA OpsManage´09 Collaboration Expo The EURA OpsManage ´09 Collaboration Expo is an event that spans many disciplines in the Man... See All News
2009-04-14Integration Objects´ products pass OPC Foundation Compliance Testing Integration Objects is pleased to announce that five of their OPC software products have passed th... See All News
2009-03-12New White Paper Published Open Architectures to Improve Plant Visibility and Performance, This paper discusses some of the opt... See All News